Seasonal AC Tuneup in Farmers Branch , Texas
Here in Texas, our summers are long and hot. Your home needs an efficient, working air conditioner or cooling system to ensure you stay comfortable all year long. One of the best things you can do for the health of your AC system is to have regular maintenance performed on it. The benefits of seasonal AC tune-ups are extremely important to the performance of your AC unit.
By scheduling an annual professional tune-up with Boone’s Heating & Air Conditioning, you can reduce your risk of a breakdown, lower your utility bills, and even help extend the lifespan of your cooling system. Our comprehensive tune-up service is the perfect way to prepare your AC system for warm weather. Contact us today to schedule your AC tune-up.
What is an AC Tune-Up?
If you can prevent your car from breaking down by getting an oil change, you’ll do it. The same idea applies to your AC system, too. An AC tune-up is a maintenance visit from a professional HVAC technician to prepare your system for the summer so that it doesn’t break down unexpectedly. Maintenance usually takes place in the spring before the weather gets too hot. During the tune-up, the service technician will make recommendations for any necessary repairs and ensure that your system is running efficiently before it undergoes the stress of summer.
What’s Included in AC Tune-Ups?
Regular air conditioning maintenance consists of a long checklist of parts that our skilled technicians check and clean. There are many moving pieces and parts in your unit that can wear down over time. An annual inspection allows our technicians to recognize and replace parts that are worn down as well as clean out residue and dust that can cause problems. Technicians also take the time to tighten connections and assess functional components. Some of these tasks include:
- Part calibration
- Inspecting for corrosion
- Thorough cleaning
- Comfort settings adjustment
- Complete system inspection
- Other services
In addition to the small parts, the larger function of your system can be fine-tuned. This is the time when professionals can hear if your AC is cooling unevenly, has low airflow or answer other questions you have. Increasing efficiency during these appointments can significantly raise your comfort level at home.
The Importance of AC Maintenance
Farmers Branch AC tune-ups are essential. Not only is the high humidity tough on air conditioners, but the brutally hot summers make staying cool a necessity. The Boone’s Heating & Air Conditioning comprehensive AC tune-up ensures that your system won’t let you down when you need it most.
Tune-ups are a great way to ensure your AC is running efficiently, and they can even extend the life of the system. When you have two regular maintenance visits a year (one in the spring for your AC and one in the fall for your furnace), your AC is kept at its best year-round. Additionally, the service technician can spot and repair any problems you don’t know about before becoming big enough to cause real issues. If the technician discovers a problem that needs to be repaired, they will offer a pressure-free recommendation for the best course of action and fix it during the same visit if possible.
All of this saves you money by preventing costly AC repairs and keeping your energy bills as low as possible. You can even make the entire system last longer by keeping it in tip-top shape throughout its life.
What’s The Benefit of AC Maintenance?
We all have to do monthly and yearly maintenance on our vehicles to prevent wear on engine parts and make sure the systems can work. Farmers Branch AC units are very much the same. They can function without maintenance, but they will lose efficiency and begin to deteriorate. Get in front of your system’s health and avoid the consequences of a failing unit. The top benefits of AC tune-ups are:
- Longer Lifespan – Regular tuning allows your unit to last much longer than units left to deteriorate over time.
- Lower Energy Consumption – When an AC unit is performing closer to maximum efficiency, it uses less energy to cool your home down.
- Lower Utility Bills – An AC tune-up can significantly lower your summer utility bills. If you’ve been watching your cooling costs steadily rise over the past few years, it’s time to take action. Have one of our technicians out to inspect and tune up your system. We’ll adjust comfort settings and optimize performance so that you get the best possible cooling out of your home’s air conditioner.
- Higher Efficiency Performance – Your home will actually be cooled when and how you want it to instead of fighting your system to raise or lower the temperature.
- Fewer Repairs and Breakdowns – Spring air conditioner maintenance in Farmers Branch can help your system avoid a summertime breakdown. In fact, preventative maintenance is a crucial part of ensuring that your air conditioner, heat pump, or ductless system continues operating without issues through the hottest months of the year. Have one of our certified technicians out to inspect your cooling system in the spring, and you’ll be far less likely to need AC repairs in the following summer.
In addition to technician maintenance, your AC system requires consistent filter checks and changes. The dust and debris that filters catch out of the air collects over time and coats the filter. When air can’t properly filter through the screens, the AC unit is put under stress and begins to perform less efficiently. Make sure you know the type of filter your unit uses and how often it should be changed.
A Team You Can Trust
Boone’s Heating & Air Conditioning is proud to have a team of skilled, professional technicians. Our customers deserve the best service possible, which is why all of our technicians are well-trained, experienced and dedicated to customer service. In addition to providing stellar quality service, each technician that enters your home is friendly and respectful throughout the process.
When you need AC maintenance service in Farmers Branch, call on the experts at Boone’s Heating & Air Conditioning. Contact us today to schedule your AC tune-up or receive more information from a friendly, professional service representative.